AB Creative Edge - Terms and Conditions
NOTE: I am no longer offering graphic or web design services.
- Definitions: AB Creative Edge or AB = includes but is not limited to the owner/director known as "Tone", his employees, contractors, sub-contractors, family, friends and/or any associates.
Client = the person/business/company/party etc. for whom a goods or service is provided.
- By requesting or agreeing to undertake any goods/services of AB Creative Edge, the client fully agrees to these terms and conditions.
- Account terms are 30 days net.
10% discount if fully payed within 7 days of invoice date. (Only applies to clients paying the full hourly rate.)
Any outstanding balance after 35 days will
incur 10% account keeping charge compounding each month (every 30 days) it remains overdue.
Any recovery costs will be payable by the client.
AB reserves the right to suspend or takedown websites and associated files for accounts which remain unpaid after 65 days at his descretion.
- By requesting a goods or service of AB Creative Edge, you agree to pay for any time AB invests in design or creation and any external service payed for by AB, (domain names and hosting for example) even if for what ever reason, you decide not to use the goods or service. This condition is may be waived only if AB initiates a service as an example for a client under a "no obligation" agreement, however once the client agrees to proceed, this condition comes into affect and work done as an example may be factored into the final fee.
- All proofs, drafts or beta sites supplied by AB Creative Edge should be thoroughly
checked for spelling and other errors by the client. Any alteration
instructions should be given ASAP, preferably at one time and final approval confirmed
prior to any deadlines. No responsibility will be taken for any
expenses or loss ensuing if a proof etc. has been supplied to the
- The copyright integrity, quality and content of
any supplied photographs, text an any other material is the
clients responsibility in regard to Australian and
International laws and treaties, quality of reproduction,
and errors. AB Creative Edge
will advise on image quality suitability, adjust images
for best media reproduction and provide photographic retouching
if requested. AB Creative Edge will not be held liable for copyright infringment if advise
is ignored or by following client instructions.
- AB Creative Edge shall retain copyright on all created design work, websites and content until your account is payed in full, at which time, you become the copyright holder of the work created specifically for you. AB Creative Edge retains the copyright to any photography used, however, if you have paid for photographic services and photos were taken on your behalf of your business or products etc., you are granted a non-exclusive copyright usage to use only those photos however you wish in relation to your direct business needs. All other photos require written permission before re-use for any other pupose than that initaially supplied by AB. Rights are not transferrable without permission. Exclusive copyright can be arranged, email: [email protected].
- All care is taken to present and deliver clients websites,
print media and photographic requirements in the format
and a backup is kept by AB Creative Edge, however, it is the clients' responsibility
to ensure they keep a backup copy.
- AB Creative Edge web pages may have FREE basic alterations to existing
elements made for the first 30 days if an error or omission is found. Unreasonable or
complex changes in that period may incur the normal hourly rate. Changes
made after the 30 day period will be at the hourly rate.
- AB Creative Edge will provide updating & maintenance services
upon request at normal charges along with additional training as required.
- AB Creative Edge will always attempt to suggest and develop the best options, ideas and advice for clients needs based on current knowledge, know-how, best value and information provided by the client. AB unfortunately can not read minds and has learnt over 25 years - the customer is always right* - the final decision and responsibility rests with the client.
- AB Creative Edge takes no responsibility or liability for the
performance, reliability or loss of any external services used or requested including, but not limited to: printers/copy services, website hosts, URL registrars, email services, counters, scripts, forms or website address
re-directors etc. AB may attempt to solve any third party issues on behalf of clients or offer an alternative solution if made aware of a problem.
- For security reasons, the full business name, ABN, address
of business, phone number, proprietors full name and other
details have been withheld from this site. These details
are on invoices and may be obtained for client reference
by emailing [email protected] - Rest assured,
this is a legitimate registered business with many satisfied customers.
- This business has a registered ABN, but is not required
to register for the GST component of the Australian
Tax system. This means that no GST is payable by my clients or included on invoices,
So ... SAVE 10%!!! (As advised by accountant).
- AB Creative Edge reserves the right to alter these terms &
conditions and seek legal remedy to assert his intended
definition as final.
*Except in regard to interpreting these terms and conditions.